Semi Polished Flour of Ancient Wheat 87%
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
100g / % Contributions
(For a bread of about 750 g for 6 people)
- Preheat your oven to 250 ° C.
- In a bowl, mix about 350ml of warm water with 25g of baking powder.
- In a bowl, mix 500 g of whole flour and about 9 g of salt. Add the water-leaven mixture.
- Knead for ten minutes then form a ball or a stick.
- Let the dough rise for about 2 hours, covering it with a cloth. Then bake for 1h to 1h30.
This flour contains a good part of the wheat nutrients and can be considered as the usual flour.
This flour is used to make bread, pancakes, pasta pie or pizza, waffles …
Vous aimerez aussi :