AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
100g / % Contributions
(For a bread of about 750 g.)
- Preheat your oven to 220 ° C.
- In a bowl, mix about 350ml of warm water with 25g of baking powder.
- In a salad bowl, mix 500g of whole flour and about 9g of salt. Add the water-leaven mixture.
- Knead for ten minutes then form a ball or a stick.
- Let the dough rise for about 2 hours, covering it with a cloth. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
This flour can be used for the preparation of dishes such as sauces, pastries, pancakes, waffles, pasta pie or pizza … It is an easy flour to work.