Semi Polished Spelt Flour
1 kg – 5 kg
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
100g / % Contributions
(for a bread of about 750 g.)
- Preheat your oven to 250 ° C.
- In a bowl, mix about 350ml of warm water with 25g of baking powder.
- In a salad bowl, mix 500g of whole flour and about 9g of salt. Add the water-leaven mixture.
- Knead for ten minutes then form a ball or a stick.
- Let the dough rise for about 2 hours, covering it with a cloth. Then bake for 1h to 1h30.
This spelled flour will replace the traditional semi-polished wheat flour.
It can be used in the same way and will allow you to make delicious rustic breads but also pancakes, pancakes, waffles, cookies, pasta pie or pizza …
Vous aimerez aussi :