5 Grain Flour
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
100g / % Contributions
*of which saturated fatty acids : 0.4g/2%
**of which sugar : 1.8g/2%
For a whole loaf of about 750 g.
- In a bowl, mix about 350 ml of warm water with 25 g of baking powder.
- In a salad bowl, mix 500 g of whole flour and about 9 g of salt and add the water-yeast mixture.
- Knead for ten minutes then form a ball or a stick …
- Let the dough rise for about 2 hours, covering it with a cloth.
- Preheat your oven to 250 ° C and put the baking dough in the oven for 1h to 1h30.
This flour will allow you to make rich and rustic recipes: breads, pasta pie or pizza, pancakes, cakes, pastries …
Vous aimerez aussi :