Whole Spelt flour
1 kg – 5 kg – 25 kg
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
100g / % Reference contributions
- Preheat your oven to 250 ° C.
- In a bowl, mix about 350ml of warm water with 25g of baking powder.
- In a salad bowl, mix 500g of whole flour and about 9g of salt. Add the water-leaven mixture.
- Knead for ten minutes then form a ball or a stick.
- Let the dough rise for about 2 hours, covering it with a cloth. Then bake for 1h to 1h30.
It can be used in the same way and will allow you to make delicious rustic breads but also pancakes, pancakes, waffles, cookies, pasta pie or pizza …
Vous aimerez aussi :