Oat cream – Possible traces of cereals containing gluten, soy, nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, cashews), sesame.
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
100g / % Reference contributions
*of which saturated fatty acids : 1.2g/6%
**of which sugar : 1.1g/1%
- Dilute 4 tablespoons of oat cream in 500 ml cold water.
- Then put on medium heat and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until a smooth mixture.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes to obtain a more digestible porridge for children
- Oat cream is an ingredient of choice to thicken soups or to make excellent sauces such as bechamel.
- You can also make soft, nutritious and digestible porridges for children over 6 months (presence of gluten).
Vous aimerez aussi :