500 g – 3 kg – 25 kg
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
100g / 18% Reference contribution
*of which saturated fatty acids : 0.4g/2%
**of which sugar : 0.9g/1%
- 50 g per person.
- Put your volume of half brown coarse bulgur into 2 times its volume of boiling salted water. Cook for 15 minutes over low heat, covering.
- Let swell for 10 minutes off the heat. Then season to taste with a drizzle of olive oil, herbs and garnish with tomatoes, onions and vegetables.
- You can use this bulgur for the preparation of an express tabbouleh.
- It will be an ideal accompaniment to your vegetable and legume, fish or meat dishes and will replace rice or pasta.
- It can also be used as a base for delicious desserts.