“Oat bulgur – Possible traces of cereals containing gluten, soy, nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, cashews), sesame.”
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
100g / 19% Reference contribution
*of which saturates : 1.3g/6%
**of which sugar : 1.0g/1%
50 g per person.
- Put your volume of bulgur in 2 times its volume of boiling salted water.
- Cook for 15 minutes over low heat, covering.
- Let swell for 10 minutes off the heat. In the savory version, then season to taste with a drizzle of olive oil, fresh herbs and herbs, garnish with tomatoes, onions and vegetables.
- In the sweet version, you can cook bulgur in vegetable milk and decorate it with dried or fresh fruit.
- This oat bulgur will be an ideal accompaniment to your vegetable and legume, fish or meat dishes and will replace rice or pasta.
- It can also be used in sweet recipes.
Vous aimerez aussi :