Half Brown Fine Bulgur
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
100g / 17% Reference contribution
*of which saturated fatty acids : 0.4g/2%
**of which sugar : 0.9g/1%
50 g per person.
Express tabbouleh recipe:
- Put your volume of bulgur in 2 times its volume of boiling salted water.
- Let swell for a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Garnish with ½ grated cucumber, onions, tomatoes, parsley and fresh mint, finely chopped.
- Add the juice of 1 lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil with your couscous.
Cooking fine bulgur:
- Put your volume of fine bulgur in 2 times its volume of boiling salted water.
- Cook for 15 minutes until the water evaporates.
- Then season to taste with a drizzle of olive oil and garnish with aromatics …
- You can use this half brown fine bulgur for the receip of an express tabbouleh.
- It will be an ideal accompaniment to your vegetable and legume, fish or meat dishes and will replace rice or pasta.
- It can also be used as a base for delicious desserts.
Vous aimerez aussi :